The Cara Ogham Pendant
The Cara Ogham Pendant
Ogham is an ancient Irish alphabet. Each letter represented by a mark along one central line. Dating back to the 4th century, it is the earliest form of writing to be found in Ireland.
Our Ogham Collection consists of phrases that have meaning and value on a gold drop pendant. This cara pendant means 'friend' and is a lovely gift to a loved friend.
Size: 18 inches
Material: Copper Base/18 carat gold plating
The Betty & Biddy jewellery collections are excellent gifts.
On the cart page, you can click on the checkbox to specify that this is a gift. For all gifts:
- We won’t include receipts in the shipping (only e-receipts will be sent to you via email)
- You can add a personal gift message along with the gift.
- You can choose to send the gift in a ‘Gift Box’ (additional €2.50/box). If you choose 1 gift box then all the items you buy will be sent in a single gift box. If you want to have each item packed in a separate gift box, then please add more than 1 gift box on the cart page.
- If you don’t select a gift box along with your gift(s), we will ship all items out in a standard organic cotton logo bag.
Free shipping on orders over 30 Euros
Headquartered in Ireland
Shipping & Packaging
We are based in Dublin, Ireland. We package and ship from here 6 days per week. Monday to Friday (9-5pm) and Saturday (9-11am).
Deliveries within Ireland are taking at present 2-3 days after shipping and to Europe 7-10 days after shipping. Orders to the UK are dispatched via Royal Mail but due to air mail and the new customs checks, deliveries are 5-7 days. All items to the UK are sent 2nd class tracked. The rest of the world can take up to 14 days after shipping. Charges apply for shipping on all orders 30 euro and under. The rates are given upon check out.
Caring for your Betty and Biddy items is very easy. Follow these simple instructions to prolong your purchases.
1. Do not sleep in your Betty and Biddy items.
2. Avoid perfumes, lotions or excessive products on your items.
3. Avoid swimming pools or showers whilst wearing your jewellery.
4. Wearing your items while playing sports or in the gym can damage them by the natural sweating process of the body.
5. Store your items in a safe space when you take them off, like your Betty and Biddy gift bag.
We offer refunds and exchanges on items as long as they have not been worn and are returned within 28 days. We do not cover the cost of return shipping, registered is advised as if the parcel does not arrive, a refund cannot be issued. The cost of returning items in on the buyer, please be aware of this.
All items should be returned in the original packaging and in the condition they were received.
Please note for hygiene reasons there is strictly no exchange or refund on earrings and no exchange or refund will be given on any items worn. All items are returned to the following: Betty and Biddy, 6c Robinhood Road, Ballymount, Dublin 22. Please email email@example.com prior to returning your items for instructions.
The Betty and Biddy range is vast. The spectrum of materials used varies for each collection. It is mixed between zinc, brass, cubic zircon, copper and sterling silver. Please read the product description of each item. Please note that anyone with sensitives to jewellery, mild or otherwise is advised not to purchase.
I bought the cara necklace plus a seanfocal necklace as gifts and they are so pretty.
I have a friend and a sister moving away so got these as gifts and they are perfect.
The customer service is also incredible when I first placed my order, I accidentally ordered one wrong necklace so had to reach out to the company to ask for an exchange.
In no more than a few hours the whole issue was sorted for me and they sent out the new necklace so quickly.
Will definitely be ordering again soon!!